Friday, May 2, 2008

no timing needed


feeling the hot summer day...

and be stuck on traffic...

feeling tired on the piled up office work...

or we may be just feeling

there will be always be feelings like this for each and everyone,

we need to have a good and relaxing day away from work, the hassle and bustle of the metropolis.

everyone needs a time out. we may get burned up with all those office work. no timing need to get a relaxing

vacation. you just need a place where you can be your self and where you can sit down and think of all the

wonderful blessing that you have. as for my relaxation is when i see the two most important persons in my life

my loving wife and my little 'bkoy' zoie especially when my baby smiles and a warm hug from my wife... it

automatically changes my tired feeling from office to a renewed and refreshed feeling where i can stay awake for

24 hours. there will be someone or something that rejuvenates you to start a new day.




0 comments: