Friday, July 11, 2008

7 Facts about ME

A tag from Jazz on the meme which really enjoy answering

Here’s the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1 >> I love the traveling to new places it may be to different city, province or country

2 >> I like to ParteeY!! occationally ofcourse ( i may get spank by bonz on this )

3 >> I'm wacky person, especially with my daugther zoie

4 >> Did you know im also a composer, ask bonz and zoie

5 >> Before i love being on the spot light on any situation now it's different, I learned to be on the supporting side

6 >> I want to experience Sky Diving

7 >> Two person that means alot to my Bonz / Zoie

Here are my Tags: Jemi , Princess , Bonz, Ynah,

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'd want to experience skydiving myself. Geez! I wonder if i won't faint up there. Lol.

Anonymous said...

i love to party, too! :) hehe. Anyhoo, xlinks is cool! :) Adding u to my blogroll. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging along! I love to go sky diving as well..