Friday, June 13, 2008

Questions To Ponder

1. Where is your cell phone? inside my bag
2. Your significant other? at home with zoie

3. Your hair? short

4. Your mother? at our house

5. Your father? with my mom
6. Your favorite thing? my phone

7. Your dream last night? yes, but i can't remember
8 Your favorite drink? Water, Coke

9. Your dream/goal? To live a happy and healthy life with my family
10. The room you’re in? at the office
11. Your hobby? Basketball, etc
12. Your fear? Death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with my family living in a different country
14. Muffins? pass next question

15. One of your wish list items? Xbox

16. The last thing you did? got some snack

17. What are you wearing? jacket, shirt and jeans
18. Favorite Gadget? Cell phone / Camera
19. Your pets? died along time ago :(

20. Your computer? Desktop
21. Your mood? anxious
22. Missing someone? Yes

23 Your car? trying to buy one

24. Something you’re not wearing? hmmm.. Watch
25. Favorite store? Bench
26. Like someone? Yes, Bonz and zoie
27. Your favorite color? blue
28. When is the last time you laughed? 30 mins. ago
29. Last time you cried? im not sure


I am supposed to tag other people, but I know there are a fair few people out there who don’t like to do these sort of memes or surveys, so I’ll leave it up to you if you want to do this or not. If you do, leave me a comment so I can link back to you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the meme. It was fun to read your answers.